Meet The Team
Head of Sports
Head of Clubs and Societies
Head of Student Life
Head of Communications
Head of Academics
Your HSA team
The Hult Student Association was established to ensure that students have the most enjoyable and fulfilling undergraduate experience possible. Alongside Hult faculty and staff, the HSA plays a critical role in your educational experience by addressing the issues that matter to you—from your experience in the classroom, to making sure student life is full of fun events on campus. The HSA advocates to senior management on behalf of the student body, promotes growth in the Hult community, and acts as an ambassador to prospective students.
The HSA actively works to:
- Advocate for the best possible academic and extracurricular experience
- Encourage a great social life filled with a range of fun activities and events
- Campaign on issues important to the student body
- Hold regular student group meetings
- Motivate, inspire, and lead through our HSA representatives
Learn more about our discussions with the Senior Management by downloading our Meeting Notes below!
HSA Meeting Minutes
JOINING THE TEAM
Throughout your time at Hult, you’ll have opportunities to meet with the HSA and ask questions, give feedback, or share your ideas about student life at Hult. All our members are democratically elected by the student body, and any student — no matter what year they’re in — can run for office.